Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Hello Hello


Editing this entire post, I can't say THAT was a very good intro now that I look back to it.
Anyway, this is my blog. I'll talk about movies and whatnot, along with a certain project that I myself am working on (but more on that later.)

For those of you who don't know me, (AKA all of you) I am an aspiring film director. I'm a long-shot from where I'd like to be in terms of style of direction and subject matter, however, I hope that I can learn to hone those skills through the internet(!) and through self realization about what really matters to me. Boy that last sentence was a run on. Good thing I'm not a writer.

For the love of all things holy, I promise I will try not to post anything irrelevant to what this blog is all about (such as: Jade Empire, Firefly, The Tick, etc.) If this happens, please let me know so I can delete it. Thanks.

So that's really all I have to say about that. If you have any questions, concerns, comments, or anything else starting with a "c" or a "q", please feel free to drop me a note. I'm always lurking the internet.

Yup.

No comments:

Post a Comment