Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Nathan Darcy

I'm going to start off saying this: I don't want the main character of my movie to be unlike-able. He's supposed to be a good natured, good moraled, good headed young man with a few confidence issues. The viewer is supposed to like him. But...
The script makes him sound like an asshole. A constantly whining, sarcastic, egotistical asshole with no morals and a few confidence issues. I don't know how to make him like-able in the script. I kind of hate him in the script. 
So... I'm going to completely redo the script. It's not too far along, anyway, thank the heavens, but still. I feel like this is something I really have to do.

It'll only take a little while anyway. I know I haven't posted any of it but part of the first page but I'll get around to when I rewrite it.

Yup. 

No comments:

Post a Comment